Hi Robert, i just was looking and was gonna write "it seems the same in
Mozilla, Firefox and IE to me" .... i guess you had just fixed it.

 > I tried changing the positions from right to left and with this it seems
 > ok in Firefox and IE
 >
 > Anyone see problems in other browsers?

I see a problem if someone is looking at 800 x 600, the images go over
the right-hand column.  Also, my normal resolution is 1024 wide and i
usually don't have the sidebar open but if it is open, same problem.
and i'm afraid lots of people using IE have their "favorites sidebar"
open (they don't know how to find them otherwise. ;) .

also, about the image, you could have made one image in Photoshop, or
whatever, then you could avoid the css issue.

> www.tnrc.lane-consulting.com

I notice you have a minimum width of 770px, try looking at that and see
what you think.

good luck, hth but sorry for the news!

i just "played around" with your images .... and put them together in
Photoshop and they're now 343 pixels wide and the total size is 13K
(much smaller than either of your two).  I'm going to take the liberty
of sending it to you off-list.

Donna