On 06/06/18 14:27 (GMT-0700) [EMAIL PROTECTED] apparently typed:

> Could someone who has browser-cam check this page for me? I believe it is
> working correctly, but I have someone from a yahoo list who has stated
> that it's not working in thier browser. They stated that on every page,
> except the index page, the body of the page begins below the navagation
> buttons on the left. I checked on my computers and everything looks ok to
> me. I get a bit of work from this particular yahoo list and I'm worried a
> bit that others are seeing something I missed. A quick glance at a browser
> cam page would put my concerns to rest.

> http://www.hotfrenchbulldogs.com/regarding.html (or pick any page for that
> matter except the index page)

Couldn't duplicate the complaint on any of:

IE6 6
Firefox 1.5.0.4
Safari 2.0.3
Konqueror 3.4.2
Epiphany 1.8.0

Nice page. Might need to get the somebody to specify which browser they
use. Might be some old Netscape 6.0 or worse.
--
"All have sinned & fall short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409