I'm in the process of creating a new site entirely in CSS. It displays great
in Firefox, but poorly in IE. Please see http://creed-homes.com.

In Firefox, the navigation on the left displays correctly. The bullets are
lined up right and the rule lines underneath each nav item are positioned
correctly. In IE, it's all wacky.

Also, the testimonial section on the bottom looks excellent in Firefox, but
in IE, you can't make out what it says because the large quote marks have
distorted everything.

At the very bottom of the page, the footer links are being overlapped by the
left navbar. I always want them to appear underneath the other 2 content
sections.

My stylesheets are all embedded in the page.

Can someone help me with:
A)      making the navbar match how Firefox looks in IE
B)      fixing the testimonial copy
C)      positioning the footer links so they are always under the content
that comes above it

Thanks!
Craig Palenshus