On 6/25/06, Jasmin Marcolin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Would anybody know if it is possible to have different images placed next to
> different menu items using vertical css menus with dropdown menus?
>
> For example, if I had a menu item called "Chair" and wanted to place a small
> image of a chair next to this menu item and then if there was another menu
> item called "Table" and I wanted to place an image of a table next to this
> menu item would this be possible using css??

Each menu would need a different ID or CLASS in order to do this:

<ul>
<li class="chair">chair</li>
<li class="table">table</li>
</ul>

then it would be possible to style each with a background image.

li.chair {
background-image:url(chair.png) left center no-repeat;
padding-left:WIDTH-OF-CHAIR;

Christian Montoya
christianmontoya.com ... portfolio.christianmontoya.com