Philippe Wittenbergh wrote:

> On Jun 25, 2006, at 12:12 PM, David Laakso wrote:
>
>> This page <http://davidlaakso.com/> is a no-show in mac/ie5.2 according
>> to browsercam<http://www.browsercam.com/public.aspx?proj_id=263685>. Can
>> someone please confirm.
>
> Content is all there. Just below the fold.
> #content {display:table-cell; } is the problem. IE Mac drops the
> content of that element below the generated box. It is documented
> somewhere on the *net. By myself. Altzheimer or its siblings came to
> visit, and I forgot where I put it. Maybe your favourite search engine
> has better managed grey matter...
You wrote, here:
<http://dev.l-c-n.com/IEW/tablecell-formatting-context.php>
" IE 5 Mac: display:table-cell is not supported. The browser will drop
the content of the block out of its container (positioning the content
below the container as an anonymous box, and loose all formatting)."
> Philippe

Looks as though I need to hide the page from mac/ie5.2.
Thanks.
david

--

http://chelseacreekstudio.com/ca/ccs/pow/pow.html