Hello,

I hope someone can help me. My layout is at
http://www.lizdesign.com/test/index.html
I'm still struggling through the basics of css layout.

I used the code from the equal-height columns of alistapart for my page with
adjustments to sizes http://www.alistapart.com/d/holygrail/example_3.html

The problem is that on my first page I need to use a large image (actually
it will be 3 smaller images but I should be able to use a large one if
necessary)

In IE on a PC, when I drag the window smaller by the bottom right corner,
the left nav moves towards the center.  Any fix for this?  It's very likely
that someone might try to resize the window this way.

Thanks in advance.

Liz