Mikolaj Misiurewicz wrote:
> I have a question about Internet Explorer for Mac.
> It it still used on the Internet? What can be the statistics for this
> browser? Who use it?

I work for our local Newspaper, and 90% of the building/corporation uses
OS9/Mac and browses with IE5.2. The reason: The system that is used to
create the paper only runs on that OS/platform - We have yet to upgrade
(hehe, looking forward to that.)

Christy Collins wrote:
 > ... becoming more and more rare every day.  I developed on IE Mac for
 > a long time and don't find it that challenging to accommodate...

I completely agree with Christy... from my experience, IE5.2 does not
need that much more work in order to get your css to work properly.

Hth,
Cheers,
Micky