Simon Kerr wrote:

>Hi all. I've been trying to think of a way to make a nice fluid layout.
>My page consists of three content areas that are inline. Behind them is
>a background image (www.i4cevents.com). When the browser is resized,
>the content areas should move and the background image should shrink or
>enlarge. So far, this works quite nicely in ff and opera, but the
>background image is not displaying correctly in safari. Any idea why?
>[...]
Hi Simon,
I'm afraid I have no experience with Safari, but I noticed (under
Win98SE at 800x600 resolution) IE is dropping down; screenshot here
<http://home.tiscali.nl/developerscorner/css-discuss/images/screenshot-i4cevents-IE.jpg>.
At 1024x768 with a history or other sidebar turned on: also IE downwards...

Greetings,
francky