francky wrote:

>Then it is very close to the idea to forget the whole fieldset-coding,
>and replace it by common div's and classes:

Oops, reading back the original post of Kim Sieger "Anyone know of a way
to work around this without using a hack and without having to add
conditional comments on all 2,000 of my pages?".
So, if only the css can be changed, all solutions with adding extra

I think the best then is to go on with the earlier mentioned Cem Meric's
way:
http://kalkadoon.net/sandbox/html-monkey/primate.html

Greetings,
francky