Hi all

I think I've got a peekaboo bug I can't fix, everything seems OK in FF
and Opera but not IE.

After loading the homepage below, go to portfolio in the main nav at the
top the scroll down so you can see the footer, then roll over the useful
links at the bottom of the sidebar.  The space below below the links
changes which makes the bottom of the page shrink and grow.

I think the solution is to add position: relative to the div that
contains it, I tried this with several divs and some other elements but
can't get rid of it.

Also possibly related are the little arrows following 'Read more' in the
  main body on the home page and the sidebar.  When you roll over in IE
the dotted border is removed but the arrow jumps up.

Here are the main files:

<http://public.softectra.com/050706_1/index.html>
<http://public.softectra.com/050706_1/screen.css>
<http://public.softectra.com/050706_1/iescreen.css>