--
Kevin Murphy
Webmaster: Information and Marketing Services
Western Nevada Community College
www.wncc.edu
775-445-3326

On Jul 5, 2006, at 1:15 PM, Paul Pollock wrote:

> I have a problem that only shows up on Safari 2.0.4.
>
> I have a series of rollover buttons at http://web-cars.com/corvette/
> 1964.php. For whatever reason, the "Links" button does not rollover,
> but only with Safari. All other browsers act as expected. I've looked
> over the code as closely as possible and I just don't see a problem.
> FWIW, the code from that section is from an include file. The
> rollover image (http://next2.web-cars.com/corvette_img/links_in.jpg)
> is intact.

Try changing the name and ID of the element from "link" to "dog" (or
something you know isn't on the page). This acts like there is a
conflict with another element on the page being named "link".