Melissa Carraway wrote:
> Question #! again:
> I posted earlier last week about some absolutely positioned DIVs and
> wrapping text. I figured that issue out by using a float and margins
> (yay! - thanks all :) )
>
> My NEW issue is this: ...
> http://www.decisiveelement.com/clients/ndcsite/html/about_overview.htm

This is the same issue. I do not understand the question with regard to
the first paragraph cited here, or with regard to the last post of Zoe
in one of your threads. Besides #ndc-sub-06, there is no "float and
margins" on this page, its all positioned absolutely.

Imagine you had no position:absolute to play with.

What would you do?

> Question #2 again:

No, not again this question.
http://www.decisiveelement.com/clients/ndcsite/images/sketch.jpg
still gives a page not found. It's up to you to locate your file.

Ingo

--
http://www.satzansatz.de/css.html