Patrick Roane wrote:
> I was wondering if there is something I can do to make the layout seen here:
>
> www.kitchenbarschaumburg.com
>
> look the same across both IE and Mozzilla. I like the way it looks in
> Mozzilla.

Patrick,

Instead of playing "what's wrong with this picture," how about you just
tell us what you don't like in IE compared to Mozilla. :-) The subject
line is a clue, but not one I've been able to utilize -- I see no
"flipping." The only difference I can see is that the header text is
bigger in IE than FF -- is this the problem you want to fix? If not,
please be more specific about your problem and the browsers it shows in
(WinIE or MacIE? Browser versions or IE and Moz? etc).

Thanks,
Zoe

--
Zoe M. Gillenwater