Thank you for your help Al and Philippe

Al I tried what you said, it looks like the rectangle shows up but not the
text.  Also I lost the white color when I removed the height from the white
bar even though I had the background color set.

then I changed the whitebar name and that didn't do anything.

I do need to have white in that section and it seems it won't stay white
without a height and when I change the name from having white in it it won't
stay white even with height set!

By the way the first orange menu item that isn't showing works fine on the
home page http://acd.liztestsite.com/indexTest.shtml although now I have
lost the white color there.

Must run out now will check for responses later.  Thank you so much for
responding.

Liz