Hi all

I've made a few changes and I think this all works on XP with IE6, IE55,
FF 1.5 and Opera 9 (with some minor issues if zoom is not 100%, very
strange?).  If anyone has the time (or inclination) could you confirm
this and/or check on W2K in case I've missed something.

I'm especially interested in seeing if it now works in Safari and IE5
Mac as I'm unable to test these.

I've set the main text to green in the IE5/Mac stylesheet to check if
the hack filter works, could someone confirm this please?

I've tried IE7 and found an issue with the equal heights method in the
sidebar, any suggestions are welcome.

Any other platform and browser checks would be appreciated but are not
essential (as would any suggestions for fixes).  I would like it to work
in Mozilla and Netscape but it dosen't and I don't know why, although
these browsers are not required yet.

The portfolio page in the main navigation should work to show the 'you
are here' effect, all other pages don't exist yet.

Here's all the files:

<http://public.softectra.com/130706_1/index.html>
<http://public.softectra.com/130706_1/css/screen.css>
<http://public.softectra.com/130706_1/css/screen_layout.css>