From: "Brian Cummiskey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> weird IE quirk.  When scrolling occurs, sometimes the nav
>> bars when you scroll back up will have a random 1px white line through
>> them.

>> go to: http://www.mtcues.com/beta/category/testimonials/ [example]

>I am still stuck on this.  No one has replied to this particular issue yet.

It's a "haslayout" issue [1]. I think that the following will work. You'll need
to "trigger" haslayout [2], then reset the property you used in a separate
selector so that the correct property is being used. Once "haslayout" is
triggered, it cannot be reset but the property used to set it can be [3].

While there are other ways of triggering "haslayout" than the one I'm
suggesting, they did not seem to preserve the hover effects on the left-side
horizontal nav. My suggestion seems to preserve that.

#catnav {
background: #adce5a;
color: #000;
padding:0;
margin: 0;
border-top: 5px solid #333;
display: inline-block; /* <<<< add this <<<< */
}

#catnav {display: block;} /* <<<< Must be a separate selector to reset the
property <<<< */

I hope that this helps,

~holly

[1] http://www.satzansatz.de/cssd/onhavinglayout.html