On 7/14/06, Aaron Gray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I can only find one example for a minimum width center column and that does
> not give working example code and the actual page code is too complicated to
> decypher, it uses some scripting too.

i assume the scripting is because ie does not support any minimum
width.  if you want minimum width for ie, you're going to have to code
extra for it.  if not, you can pick any layout you like in that list
and have good browsers min-width it.

my advice is to find a three column fluid layout you like, and add a
"min-width: 750px" or whatever to it for the good browsers, since
that's all that's needed.  after that, find the least-bad method for
telling IE to obey min-width you can stand, and place that on top of
your three column layout.

here's a good size link page on how to give min/max height/width to ie:
http://kickasswebdesign.com/webgeekdir/CSS/Browser_Bugs/minmaxie/