Forgot to CC the group...

I have a new problem I need help with fast! The side boxes are flaking out on
me. By that, I mean that I added a couple test links there (because this was
the whole purpose of putting those there...for news links) and the top box
became bigger...expectedly...but as it grew it shoved the lower box over the
footer. It didn't cause the wrapper div to grow with it. Also, if the main
content box doesn't have a certain amount of content in it so that it's longer
in length than the side boxes, the very bottom side box moves out of the flow
and wants to sit UNDER the main content box! Why does this happen and how can I
fix it?

Here's the link again:http://216.119.67.187/js/index.htm

Right now it doesn't look this way because I deleted the extra content in the
top sidebox to get rid of the "issue" till I could find a solution.

HELP! lol