http://www.matthickerson.com/testing/
http://www.matthickerson.com/testing/stylesheet.css

I'm having problems getting all my main navigation elements to fit in a
specific div.

Above url works in IE, but not in Firefox or Opera, the last 2 gray nav
items on the right are shifted down.  I have:

#topnav, 760px wide, 27px tall
this is the nav holder, it has a matching gray background color.

All my images are inside that topnav div, the widths all add up to 760 and
they're all 27 pixels tall.  I even applied a float:left to all images that
fall in that #topnav div.

Why are those last 2 nav items shifted down and how can I get them to appear
inline with the rest of the navigation?  BTW, the navigation will eventually
have rollovers AND dhtml sub navs.