Now that I think about it, I might have an ideal testing environment,
because I use an Intel-based Macintosh running Parallel Workstations,
which allows me to set up multiple "virtual machines" running as
distinct computers with their own OS etc. So I could have setup
virtual machines for IE 5, IE 5.6 and IE 6, among others. I think I'm
going to give that a try.

Thanks for your help, guys.
--
Dean Champeau