Todd Silver wrote:
> Thanks in advance for any comments or suggestions:
>
> http://www.toddsilverdesign.net/
>
> --Todd

Todd,
Nice clean site, Todd. Just a couple of minor things that you may want
to consider: the problem children /may/ be  ie5, 5.5, and(possibly)
macie/5.2(see captures). It looked ok in Lynx. Images disabled leaves
one without h1 and h2 and the top 3 important links. Similar situation
in ie 'accessibility' mode. I must admit that I am not a fan of pop-ups.
The links seem a little overwhelming in size considering you are not at
default for the content p.
Captures:
<http://www.browsercam.com/public.aspx?proj_id=271857>
Best,
~dL
PS In consideration of the light airy header, is the rest of the page
too down to earth?

--

http://chelseacreekstudio.com/ca/ccs/pow/pow.html