Would anyone have any ideas as to why a horizontal css menu initially displays
to the right side of the page first and then readjusts itself to the centre (as
it should) when being loaded into a browser??   I would prefer that the menu
displays in the centre of the page without it first showing up on the right
hand side of the page.  To see what I'm talking about go to
http://www.tewksburycommercial.com.au/  Admittedly the whole site should have
been developed in css but I'm only updating from a site that has originally
been built using tables etc.

Would appreciate if anyone can tell me if this can be fixed and, if so, how.

Jasmin