Madison Bryan wrote:
> Do people often scale text down like that?

I often do, and not just for site check reasons.  If the text is large
enough that I'm comfortable reading more per line than is shown, I'll
hit the trusty CTRL-minus, and if I'm having trouble reading small text,
I'll hit CTRL-plus.  It's easy and makes the site conform to my
preferences.  Generally, I would suggest that your site not be so
pixel-perfect that one or two rescales destroys your look and feel.  I
don't feel that it's necessary for the layout to scale to an arbitrary
size, but one or two adjustments is probably a good idea.

   -- Scott