> Hi!
>
> I'm trying to replace Text of a button when the mouse is
> hovering over it.
>
> Is there a way to do this.
>
> This is the site: http://www.jocoartistguild.com The button
> I want the text to change is Businesses. I want it to change
> to Businesses Support the Arts
>
> This is the link to the css
> http://www.jocoartistguild.com/CSS/style_joco.css
>
> Thanks for any help!
> Donna Light Pfledderer

Donna,

The only way that you could really change the text with CSS is if the Text
is already there. Like this:

class="onhover">Businesses Support the Arts</span></a>

then css wise:

a:hover span {
        display: none;
}

a:hover span.onhover {
        display: inline;
}

That's really the only way you could do that for now with css unless the
button has a background-image, which it is not at the moment. If you
wanted to actually change the text in the DOM  you would do that with
javascript. Note that when you do this since it isn't the same amount of
text you will see the nav expand or cut off the extra text.

Nick