At 4:25 PM -0400 8/1/06, Eric A. Meyer wrote...

    ...a message meant to be sent in private in response to an inquiry
sent to the administrator address.  And then, idiotically, he cc:ed
it to the whole list instead of the administrator.
    I'd blame the heat (today's heat index is currently 108F/42C) but
the truth is I just didn't pay attention to what I was doing.  My
apologies to everyone for both the original mistaken post and for
this followup (which I'm only posting to forestall any other