I thought it might be the header pushing everything to the right so I tried
re-working it using width: 100%, margin-right: 0, margin: 0,....all
combinations I can think of and nothing is closing the gap. I am missing
something but cannot find it. I would appreciate some fresh eyes on this
problem. Also, as an aside, I am using an image replacement for the header and
needed it to be a link. While that task was accomplished, the cursor doesn't
change (in IE, I noticed...FF is ok) so unless you're looking at the progress
bar you wouldn't know it's a link. Did I code it incorrectly?

http://www.msbanet.org/emails/Esgn/060802_esgn_pandemicDVD.htm

Thanks,

Jeralyn