Hi,

I've got two problems associated with a vertical follow scrolling css menu (i.e
the menu scrolls down as the user scrolls down the page) :-

1)  When it follow scrolls, the menu goes over the top of the 'footer' section
of the page.  Can the menu be restrained to stop just above the footer
container?

2) Follow scroll only seems to work in IE browsers.  I've tested it in Firefox,
Opera etc and it doesn't seem to function.  Can follow scroll work in these
browsers and, if so, how can I get them to work?

Any ideas or suggestions would be a great help.

Jasmin