Hi All,

I'm building a full CSS layout consisting of a header, left, right, and
center columns and footer.

Inside the center column I have 4 divs looking like below, excuse the art
work.

-       -------------   -------------           -
-       -      1     -  -       2    -          -
-       -             - -             -         -
-       -------------   -------------           -
-                 center DIV                    -
-       -------------   -------------           -
-       -      3     -  -      4     -          -
-       -             - -             -         -
-       -------------   -------------           -

                             GAP

-                        Footer                             -

The problem I'm having is that I've got a pretty large gap between the
footer and the end of the above L, C, R columns. I can't see what's
happening in design view (Dreamweaver MX04), but in IE6 and NS7 it's
showing. I haven't posted this yet but wanted to see if anyone had an idea
about gap problems.

Thanks,
Bob