Problem -

I would like my main navigation to be yellow on each page as it is pulled up
by the browser.  I currently am using an external style sheet with this rule
included in it:

#mainnav a:hover, #navigation #home a {

            color: #000000;

            padding-bottom: 5px;

            border-color: #000000;

            background: #cccccc url(../images/yellow_main_nav.gif) repeat-x
top left;

            }

This works for making all of the #mainav to have a "hover / image swap"
effect, but only leaves the "home tab" highlighted on each page instead of
switching as each page is pulled from the server.  I know I can put a CSS
rule in each individual HTML file to have the correct "button" yellow per
page, but I was wondering if there was a way to do this effect from an
external style sheet.  I have been looking all over the web, and found some
diagrams on how to do this, but none are completed by using just CSS.  Am I
missing something?

Here is the URL: http://www.eddysound.com/tams/index.htm

Go from the home page to each of the other pages and you will see that
"Home" stays yellow on each page instead of switching to the proper tab.

Any help?

Thanks,

Matthew Stoneback