Dave Goodchild wrote:
> http://s172075788.websitehome.co.uk/stage/index.php
>
> ...and the right hand display ads column dips down in IE, looks OK in
> Firefox - thought it was the double margin bug but added display:inline to
> no avail. Anyone have any ideas? I will continue to dig.

It's IE's 'expand-to-make-content-fit' bug, and it's inability to make
content overflow. And since IE(6) don't understand min-width either;
something has to give.

The simplest fix is to add...

* html #displayads {overflow-x: hidden;}
* html #displayads * {position: relative;}

...which will make IE(6) simulate proper overflow - as long as you don't
disturb it with other 'positioning' of content in that column.

regards
        Georg
--
http://www.gunlaug.no