On 8/16/06, Gunlaug Sørtun <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Screen-resolution will only get higher, and all browsers will have to
> adapt to that (one way or another). So do we.

keep in mind that not everyone browses web sites with an actual
browser as most of us think of browsers.  cell phone browsing, pda
browsing, and who-knows-what-else browsing won't go away either.  i
know my fiance is constantly on his cell phone looking up stuff.  most
likely, screen resolution will get smaller as well as bigger.  ;)
anyway, just don't forget the "little people"!