Hey nice site, I learned some tips but couldnt figure out how css could be done
with declaring a doctype. I have a page that doesn't use a doctype and its out
of my control to change it. In firefox I can get the div to float in the right
corner fixed but it somehow is inline in IE instead of floating. Do you know
how to achieve the same results without using a doctype?

                    <embed allowScriptAccess="never" allowNetworking="internal"
src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NgDZsg16rlM"; type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
width="280" height="232"></embed>

Thanks Ty