Hi all,

I've just had my attention drawn to a small problem with a site
(http://www.bbfcontracts.co.uk/). I made this site fixed width and
centred it using this piece of CSS:

#wrapper {
        width: 860px;
        position: relative;
        left: 50%;
        margin-left: -430px;
        border-left: 1px solid #333333;
        border-right: 1px solid #333333;
        border-bottom: 1px solid #333333;

}

However, someone has pointed out to me that the browser window
doesn't show a horizontal scrollbar (in Safari or IE) when the
browser window is narrow. In Firefox it does show a scrollbar but it
is not possible to scroll to the left edge of the page.

Where have I gone wrong with my CSS?

Ian.
--
Ian Piper
Tellura Information Services - the web, document and information people