Hey all.

I belong to afew other web design lists (who here doesn't?) and an
interesting question came up.  I figured I was up for the challenge, so
I gave it a shot.

For those that want it short and sweet, you can see what I came up with
here:

http://www.anekostudios.com/test/index1.html

Now, the idea behind it was this: someone needed a 3 column layout -
content in the center - where the two sidebars would always remain the
same height, no matter which one was the longest.  Trick is, the center
content was to have nothing to do with the length of the sidebars.  The
center content could be shorter or much longer - didn't matter - but the
sidebars had to always be the same length.

Now, the above link works pretty well, but I was surprised to discover
it's *very* messed up in IE7 (I don't have it - every time I try to
install it, it screws everything up on my system), and Mozilla 1.7.
Firefox 1.5 is fine, but Firefox 1.0 (on both Mac and PC) and Mozilla
1.2 look the same as Mozilla 1.7 (I don't have 1.7, BTW).

Funny thing is, it works great in IE 5.2 on Mac.  Go figure.

Basically, in the Mozilla versions, the left column background doesn't
extend down.  I cannot, for the life of me, figure out why.  I'm not too
concerned about IE7 *right now*, but it'd be great if I could figure out
why it's not working in these three versions.

Would anyone have any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks :)

~Shelly