Hello all -

I have a problem I've never encountered before: a positioned element just
vanishing (poof!) in IE 6.

I've successfully accomplished this same technique (absolutely positioning a
footer OUTSIDE the bottom of a wrapper div) many times before, but just
can't understand why it isn't working this time.

Here's the link: http://www.x7m.us/_clients/terapad/alpha/

If you look at this page (scroll to the bottom) in FF, O, or N everything is
great - the footer is positioned as per spec. Look at the same area in IE
though, and it's gone.

It's very simple: got a wrapper div that's got relative positioning. Inside
the wrapper there's UL which I'm using as a footer. This footer is
absolutely positioned bottom: -25px; right: 0;

As noted, it works fine in everything but IE. In IE, it just disappears all
together.

Here's the messy part: this design is one of 6 designs I'm doing for a new
blogging site. Accordingly, the HTML structure is locked down so I can't
change the flow of the document except by positioning - otherwise, I'd just
put the ul physically outside the wrapper div.

If anyone has ANY idea what is happening here in IE, and what I can do to
fix it, I'd be greatly appreciative.

Thanks to all in advance.

Cole