Arian Hojat wrote:
> http://arihoj.freehostia.com/tabTest.html
>
> I got it working in firefox, but IE (6) seems to have a problem... if
>  you hover over one of the inactive links, a margin shows up between
> #contentbody and element before it. It seems to 'use' #TroubleMaker
> bottom margin which is really weird.

> I could just change TroubleMaker margins to padding, but id rather
> know whats going wrong.

IE/win is a demanding customer, and gets easily confused. So it
collapses that 50px margin no matter what -- unless it finds a solid
clearer between the elements. At least IE obeys the standard[1] on that
point.

This will do...

...with styles moved to the stylesheet.

Also, there's a weak spot in those rounded corners. Non-breaking spaces
will be blown up with font-size under the IE-option 'ignore font-sizes',
and similar in other browsers. That will make gaps appear.

...and...
...will survive untouched.

regards
        Georg