I have been trying to go from hybrid table/css layouts to pure css layouts,
and have come across a problem that I cannot figure out.

I have been working on the following: http://new.birthyear.net/
(The css is located in http://new.birthyear.net/css/main.css)

it is a website for Midwives and Doulas in the Las Vegas area, you will get
the idea when you see the images in the header ...

Now, the header is fine, so is the nav, the thing that is getting me is the
area below the nav.  I have color coded the areas to make them easier to
see.

In IE, it appears that the wrapper that I have the colored areas in begins
below the nav, right where I would of thought it would.  In Firefox, it
appears above the nav, as you will see the black area.

I have played around with the CSS and have not been able to get it to work
right.

Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Grady
[EMAIL PROTECTED]