Thanks for the reply -

cappellano wrote:
> http://www.newhanoian.com/details.php/venueid/2 -> On FF 1.5.0.6 for
> Linux (gentoo in my case) it looks okay, but the layout is complete
> messed up when I resize font.  On Epiphany it worked okay. Worked on
> Seamonkey as well. I dont use KDE, so I cant test it on Konqueror.
>
> The font-resize issue happened in all browsers. The menu 'Things To
> Do' hides behind the left colum and also gets transparent - happened
> only when hovering it at first time.

I hope the resize issue is fixed with the switch to px measurements now.
If the transparency issue only happened the first time I'm betting it's
because the background image hadn't loaded yet.

> http://www.newhanoian.com/ - had no troubles with resizing fonts.
> Worked well in all the three browsers.
>
> About the longin/register, check this[1] screenshot i made on Firefox. It
> happens on all the three.

That's great - someone had mentioned weirdness to me, but with the
screenshot I think I've been able to fix it now.

> Cheers!
>
> ps.: forgive my bad english

You've found many more mistakes in my site than I can find in your
English :)

Thanks,

Tom