Enrico Teotti wrote:
> I accidentally fall to this: http://ndesign-studio.com/ it has thoose
>  links floating as block element so it get the top-border working in
> IE too, it's a way out... but I'm still wondering if are there any
> other ones... :-)

Sure. Since 'float: left/right' is one of the many 'hasLayout'[1]
triggers that IE' buggy rendering-engine rely on, then one of the other
triggers are sure to work too - but may have negative side-effects.

The addition of 'position: relative' (which does not act as a
'hasLayout' trigger, but more as a reminder that IE is supposed to
'stack' and 'paint' an element properly) usually do the trick on its own
for inline-elements.

regards
        Georg

[1]http://www.satzansatz.de/cssd/onhavinglayout.html