Hi

I'm creating a print CSS file for an e-forms website.

The print css is being aimed at giving the user the ability to print
out their form as they are completing it.

Everything is fine apart from textareas.

All the text will not print if the textarea has enough text to make it
scroll.

I've made the textarea increase in size in relation to the amount of
text by using the following styles

textarea{
        overflow:visible;
        float:none !important;
        height:auto !important;
        }

This works for Internet Explorer but not in Firefox.

Is there anyway I can get the textareas to resize when printing in
Firefox? I dont really want to use javascript if possible.

Any help would be gratefully recieved. =)

Thanks
David