Greetings,

I've been toying with CSS and set up a blog for my family to review. The
address is www.jassanius.com.

Problem is the background of the main text area doesn't display in Firefox
1.0.4. It displays fine in IE 6 and the latest Opera incarnation, as well as
in the latest Firefox version,  but I cannot for the life of me figure out
why Firefox 1.0.4 will not display my background image. This has been a
problem for a few users using this legacy version of Firefox. Was there some
bit of support missing in Firefox 1.0.4 for CSS or a certain bug?

It seems the background propery for this particular div (content-bg) in my
page does not display at all. I've tried changing the image, setting a
background color, etc... I get nothing to work on the backgound for the
content-bg div.

I have two other divs in my page that use background images that DO display.
The only difference I can see is that these two other divs do not repeat the
background and they have height attributes set for the divs.

What am I missing? Is there a way to solve this. Thanks in advance.

Jason