Hello Albert,

The problem probably comes from the use of the TITLE attribute. This
attribute does not have side effects in other elements, but in LINK tags for
external stylesheets, the situation is different.

Here is one reference that should help out:

http://devedge-temp.mozilla.org/viewsource/2002/preferred-stylesheets/index_en.html

Brett Merkey