I'm running into an annoying IE bug. IE is sort of duplicating one of
my boxes. It's not a direct duplicate, it's larger and contains no
content, but it's has the same color & border. It's about 95%
duplicatable, but every once in a while, it seems to go away.
Refreshing the browser usually brings it back. Sometimes I need to
refresh two or three times, but it always seems to come back. I've
stripped down my code as far as I can, and can eventually make it go
away consistently by deleting some comments, but when I delete the
same comments from the actual page, the problem doesn't go away. If I
use the ie7 script, the problem goes away, but I prefer to avoid the
script if I can. Both the HTML & CSS have been validated and checkout
fine.

I suspect that this is a problem with an easy fix once you know what
it is, but I haven't been able to figure it out. Can anyone spot what
I'm missing?

http://maximumrobotics.com/zen/
http://maximumrobotics.com/stylesheet.css.php

Thanks!