I have been testing with IE 7 and have fixed most of my issues.  But I
have found something I can't nail.  Would appreciate the wisdom of those
here.

If you look at my site (http://www.clwill.com <http://www.clwill.com/>
), you will see that I use H5 headers to be a "footer" in the boxes I
draw all over the place.  There is on in the "What's New" box on the
front page, and I use them in most of the other pages in one place or
another.

These H5 footers in the boxes display as intended without hacks in IE5
and 6, Firefox, Safari, and anything else I have tried, except IE7 (I'm
using 7.0.5700.6).  They are truncated by a white space at the bottom of
the box.

I've tried conditional IE7 hacks, and can get the full text to display,
but not at the bottom of the box.  There is always this stupid white
space.

I'm sure it's obvious, and I'm sure it's somewhere in the Wiki pages on
IE7, but I can't find it.

Thanks in advance,

Chris