Hi, I have a problem with the new zoom-feature (ctrl+) in IE7. When I zoom in
the meny seems to collapse. Is this a known problem?

full version:
http://www.molindata.se/addschakt/start.htm

Below is a short version where the problem still exists. I have tried to give
the list layout but still no difference. I also tried to set position to
relative. If I take away the list and just keep the links the problem
disappears (haven't tried it yet in the full version). Is there any other
disadvantages to have links, with no list, lined up horizontally?

short version:
http://www.molindata.se/addschakt/nav1.htm

Here's the code to the short version:

"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd";>