| Daniel Hammond wrote:
| > www.meowmeowdesigns.com/site
| > www.meowmeowdesigns.com/site/index.css
| >
| > Works correctly in FF, IE7, and Opera. IE6 messes it all up though.

| See if IE6.0 is more cooperative if you change the
| padding-right on these three selectors from 100% to 0.
| a.nav:link, a.nav:visited {  padding: 10px /*100%*/0 5px 15px; }
| a.nav:hover {   padding: 10px /*100%*/0 5px 15px; }
| a.nav:active {   padding: 10px /*100%*/0 5px 15px;  }
| Aside: Points are not used to set fonts for the screen. There
| are eight or nine pages on the list wiki regarding
| font-sizing methods, beginning with this page:
| <http://css-discuss.incutio.com/?page=FontSize>
| Best,
| ~dL

Alright I changed the font sizes to percents/ems and changed the right
padding to 0, but that change in padding makes it behave how I don't want it
to. I want the entire width of the "button" area to be clickable and change
color when hovered over.

PS: The site's color change to black was a decision made by the client.

Daniel Hammond
www.objectivedesigns.com