Hello Everyone,

I spent the night tonight trying to make Sliding Faux Columns but with
rounded edges at top and bottom of the columns. Also I wanted it so
the layout can lay on top of a gradient background where the gradient
will 'bleed through' the transparent areas of the rounded corners.

This is what I came up with.
http://arihoj.freehostia.com/rsfc/rsfc.html
I thought it was decent for a 1st time effort. Its supposed to be a
mockup of one of Adobe's layout...
http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flash9as3preview/

Had a question though...
Id like to make it so I dont use padding to achieve the
background-image layout, at least in the middle #body3 area where my
content is.
For example, look at how the bottom borders of the list in the right
sidebar dont extend all the way to the right. It is because padding is
used on its parent to push the background-images into place without
them overlapping and hiding each other.

My 1st idea was to get rid of the left and right padding of 21px in
the #body2 rule, and somehow configure rest of layout to also not use
padding... But seems like it ruins the layout.

Another idea is maybe move all the top and bottom areas to a 'negative
margin' rounded corner method, so no padding is necessary anywhere, I
think id prefer this method...
But as you can see it doesn't bleed through the corner images anymore.
http://arihoj.freehostia.com/rsfc/rsfc_negMargins.html

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Arian