Arian Hojat wrote:

>Hey Franky,
>yeh i was looking at my favorate liquid corner tutorial that i had saved on
>my computer long time ago, and lone behold it is the website you sent.
>The 2nd link i posted in my 1st email is based on that kinda with the
>negative margins... but I cannot add margins like that tutorial suggests to
>let the rounded corners bleed through because the layout kinda breaks.
>
>For example add, margin:0px 21px; to
>#containerTop1 and #containerBottom1 on
>http://arihoj.freehostia.com/rsfc/rsfc_negMargins.html
>notice it bleeds through, but the background-image moved so you have to
>adjust #body1
>Then try to make #body1, match that with margin:0px 21px;. and it doesnt
>work out.
>

>On 9/20/06, Arian Hojat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>>Hey franky,
>>When you say "I guess all problems will melt if you make two distinct
>>corners constructions: 1 for the left box, 1 for the right box.".
>>If i do that though, I lose the faux columns. So I have to set that
>>repeating middle image on the parent of those 2 left/right floats or it wont
>>know how far to repeat it.
>>
>>Sorry your website is being blocked at my work :), i guess cause it has
>>the word 'home.' in it. I will check out later or ask them to unblock it. I
>>have a feeling it is a rounded corner method, but doesnt take into account
>>making Faux Columns.
>>
>>Arian

Hi Arian,
Yes, now I see what you mean: I didn't see it before, while in IE the
faux-column "middle.gif" doesn't appear in the right position, and in FF
this image doesn't appear at all.
So you want the content and the sidebar equal height. Then my solution
to separate these containers and give them each their own corners ...
cannor work indeed.

The {margin: 0 21px;} is the right basic operation, and I found with
some margin playing left and right in rest of the corner-div's and
content-div's it can be done. Position Is Everything! Working model in
FF and Opera is ready. :-)

But nothing to show yet: now searching for solutions to get the IE bugs
sleeping... ;-)
.... but in this time zone I've to dream about beautiful corners first
(and then a working day).

So keep hoping: to be continued!
francky

PS: Can you get the "home" sites already? If not, I can post my
testpage-link to the list, and send you the page and css in an off-list
mail with attachment.