Hi all,

        I was wondering if I could get some help again.  I have my 2 column
page set up (for the most part anyway) and now I need to start work
on the header.  I've searched the wiki, as well as other sites, and
can't find what I'd like to do.  Here, again, in crude ASCII art, is
the header (with 4 sections) that I'm trying to accomplish with CSS:

+-----------------+-------+
|     1           |   2   |
|                 |       |
+-----------------+-------+
|       3      |          |
+--------------|     4    |
                |          |
                +----------+

        The entire header will be fixed to the top of the browser window.
Within the header, I want these sections:
1] wide logo (left justified)
2] short logo (right justified)
3] navigation links (right justified, butted up against #4)
4] search box (right justified)l

        The area below #3 and to the left of #4 should be transparent - I
want the main content to show through there.

        Since my terminology my not be correct, here's an example page.  I'm
trying to emulate the header on this page, w/o using tables:
http://nexel.superiorshelving.com/pages/solid.shtm

        In case this helps, here's the page I want to insert this into:
http://nexel.superiorshelving.com/test-files/fixed/fixed.shtml
(The header, at present, is just a solid green box, just to be
visible for testing)

Thanks again,
Ted