Hi Folks.  I'm working on getting a lay-out together, here:

http://mainehumanities.org/thirty-years-draft.html

Its in the beginning stages and I've already run into a particular
problem with mozilla.  Its the division, with 6 columns which are
paragraphs floated left.  In everything but mozilla the division will
show the background color but not in mozilla, on any platform (I had
thought it was just *my* mozilla until I ck'd in browsercam.)  Here are
the browser cam shots.
http://www.browsercam.com/public.aspx?proj_id=241669

I've discoverd if I put a border on it, mozilla will straighten up but I
don't want to do that.  Hoping its something I'm doing wrong and someone
can straighten me out or shed more light on this. (maybe its a mozilla
bug that I'll just have to live with?)

Many thanks!

Donna

--